Wednesday, 27/09/2023, 13:29 GMT+7
(Headway - Hoa Lu Depot, Binh Phuoc province, Vietnam - transit point for goods transiting in Cambodia)
By the end of the third quarter of 2023, Headway JSC had transported 1,361 containers of supplies and bananas transiting Cambodia to countries around the world through Hoa Lu depot. This achievement demonstrates our transportation capability as well as promotes trade cooperation between the two countries.
Obtaining the opportunity in the Cambodian market, Headway has officially tested and put Hoa Lu depot into operation since February 2020. The depot is located behind Hoa Lu customs branch, 1 km from Hoa Lu border gate. This is the ideal connection point between the Cambodian and Vietnamese borders, helping the customs clearance of goods to faster and more convenient.
Transporting goods transiting Cambodia through Vietnam border gate in general, as well as Headway - Hoa Lu depot in particular, is an effective solution to help customers optimize transportation routes, saving time and costs significantly.
Routes exploit by Headway:
- Snuol, Daun Penh, Andoung Meas, Lumphat, Kampong Cham, Oyadav, Stung Treng (Cambodia) –Hoa Lu Depot (Vietnam)
Advantages of Headway at Hoa Lu depot.
- Container yard area of 3,600m2, capacity up to 300 dry containers.
- Electrical socket system for refrigerated containers maintains stable temperature, serving fruits and frozen seafood products.
- Separate crane system, supporting loading, unloading and lifting containers at the yard.
- Fleet of 50 vehicles specializing in serving oranges, operating continuously 24/7.
- The staff is fluent in the language, culture, and routes of Cambodia.
(The Headway fleet specializes in serving Oranges, operating at a maximum capacity of 24/7)
With modern facilities and a team of operational staff and refrigeration technical staff directly at the depot, Headway provides professional freight services, continuous operation, throughout long routes, meeting maximum service capacity for all customer needs.